As we all know, fashion trends come and go. What's in today, next week, or even next year will change. Maybe it's just me, but it seems as though the trends eventually make full circle. It may take quite a bit of time, but what's in today may go out of style, and then be back in style and all the rage five or ten years later.
At the present time though I want to go over 5 popular trends that are in style now.
1. Headbands. It's very common to see either a crochet headband, or the plastic bands, being worn by newborns right on up to Moyoni Design . It seems everywhere you go that you see a baby, they are wearing a crochet headband. They are very much in style. When shopping for headbands, you have quite the selection to choose from when it comes to colors and sizes. The more popular size worn in the crochet style headband is the 1.5".
2. Beanie Hats. All you have to do is look around, and you'll see someone wearing a beanie hat. They are also a very popular accessory for babies. Infants are seen wearing the crochet style hats a lot of the time. There are a variety of styles and colors to choose from when it comes to the beanie. The most common hats are made of either cotton or knit. When it comes to size, you can find them from infant to adult sizes. Not only are they fashionable, and fun to wear, but they will keep your head warm in the fall and winter.
3. Hair Bows. Even though hair bows seem to be in style most of the time, certain types are more popular than others, depending on the occasion, and what time of year it is. There's no problem finding the one you're looking for with the selection out there these days. From the smaller 2.5" chunky bows to the bigger 6" boutique style bow, you can find the right one for what ever the occasion may be. Another bow that is in style now is the bottle cap bow. A hair bow with a bottle cap, with or without an image on the cap, that is attached to the center of the bow.
4. Korker Bows. These korker, or sometimes called curlie bows, are becoming more popular all the time. You can find these bows from the mini size, which is around 2 inches, up to the larger 5". When it comes to wanting a bow with a variety of colors mixed in, this is the one to go with. With all of the different ribbons that it takes to make these bows, you can find just about any color combination you can imagine. They are very popular when holidays come around as well.
5. Flower Clips. The flower clips are seen worn by every age group. The clips can be mixed or matched to go with most any outfit you have. Worn either by itself in your hair, or attached to a headband or a beanie hat, flower clips look great. One popular style is the crystal gerbera daisy flower clip. The size is normally around 4" and there is a crystal in the center of the flower. They come in a wide variety of colors as well.